Monday, May 24, 2010

The Day Before The Big Day

Today is the day before he big day. I am all practiced up. Lets just hope I don't make a mistake. If I did the people wouldn't even notice. I haven't tried on my dress yet but I think well HOPE it will fit.

It has rained all weekend... That means all muddy and gross. The front yard is molded with all our foot prints even dog prints. The road is all mucky. We might even have Jesse ( my older brother) drive us out.

I'm going to make some buns. Every morning I am supposed to bake some buns and maybe I can take a few bits of dough to make cheese straws. It is really good. It is also good with some soup. it is kinda like sesame sticks.

My sister is in Grand Prairie tree planting. Well she is waiting to because they got snowed in. I am so close of being done schoolwork its not even funny. I need one page of social studies and a few pages of science.

I am finishing up my french report. When I get it done I will try to post it on this blog. Speaking of trying posting, do anyone of you know how to upload a video. I tried last time but it was saying it was uploading but I had it for 3 or 4 hours and it never worked...

Anyways I am going to go finish up my french fashion assignment...

Kaylee and Reggie***

No comments:

Post a Comment