Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

I am sitting here wondering what to do next. This morning Mom woke me up by staring at me. I have to admit I wasn't really sleeping just a bit sleepy. It snowed outside yesterday so that the ground was muddy and gross.

That means Reggie gets muddy feet. I grabbed Reggie's towel and rubbed him down. It was like he had a bath because he came clean. I practiced my piano song and it is turning out a okay :)

For the recital I was thinking of curling my hair and have half of my hair up and then the rest down, and trimming my bangs when I was young. Jesse arrived just right now.

I'm sitting on the couch with him thinking of making some cheese straws. Mom and I are going to make some buns so I might sneak a few dough now and then. Darcy just walked up here so I am going now :)

Kaylee and Reggie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment