Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wednesday

Ah today is Wednesday. The weekend goes by so fast. Soon we will start our town days again next week because all you know of me sewing and playing the piano.

Today I got up and had some eggs on toast then got dressed. It was snowing again so we stayed inside and made a fire and I read a book. Its a pretty good book if I say so myself.

We stayed in the cabin for a bit then we did the goats and then we rode the horses. It was so fun but Moniet was being a cow. She would body check me and its so not fun.

I went inside and made a nice hot fire and then made a pot of tea for Mom and Dad. I made them eggs on toast while Mom was on the computer and then I washed the dishes and then watched Corner Gas with Tyrell.


Kaylee and Reggieblog

No comments:

Post a Comment