Friday, March 12, 2010

Just us kids

Its just us kids here with Megan. Dad and Mom had to go to town and she left us with our older sister. I finished all my chores she asked me to do and all the schoolwork I have to do is English and Math and then I am all done schoolwork.


It is very windy outside. This morning Megan was telling us how we should buy a kite because its such good weather. Yesterday we had a tiny little snow blizzard. Can you believe it was snowing yesterday!!!???



I am so sore from riding Moniet I don't think I will go riding today.... Lets just see how it goes shall we. Megan is making Banana Cake right now and Tyrell is outside playing with his dogs. This is going to be a very short entry so maybe tonight I will write longer one.






Kaylee and Reggie

No comments:

Post a Comment