Thursday, March 11, 2010

Horseback Riding

Today I went horseback riding with my younger brother Tyrell. We have to lead each other around because we have to introduce ourselves to the horse so that they know us. Mom just bought me a lead rope, a horse halter, a horse picker and a horse gloves. Today it was my very first time picking at a horses foot. It was fun picking at them but it was hard to her feet up because they are so heavy. She kicked me in the shins like 2 or 3 times the last time she did it she knocked me over and landed in cow poop.
Moniet ( the horses name) was running and it felt like I was riding or floating with the wind. I put Reggie in his kennel while I was riding and he did not like it. I was thinking of him putting him in a saddle bag when I go riding. When I came back Dad was putting up a satellite so that we can have Internet. Tyrell and I played monopoly for a very long time and then we decided to go horseback riding again.




Moniet was being weird so we rode her for a little bit and then we went back inside. We bought lots of cheese and plus Megan got some cheese from Jesse's place so we got like 3 blocks of cheese. I grated some up and then Mom took over. Mom made some chip dip and so we had that and it was so good. I am just about going to watch Julie and Julia so tata...




Kaylee and Reggie

(yesterdays post forgot to post it)




No comments:

Post a Comment