Saturday, March 13, 2010

End Of Saturday

Its pretty much the end of Saturday. Onward tomorrow. Today I got up and had some breakfast. I had to walk Reggie and he loved it. Have you ever lived on a farm and had a nice inside pet and have no power ( well we do sometimes because we have a generator) and you have to melt snow to wash dishes and stuff well how about Reggie rolling in horse poop or cow poop??? Gross... He did the first time we were here and boy was that sure disgusting.



I didn't have Reggie on his leash so I just let him off freely and I turned my back for a minute and he was out of site!!!! I thought he had taken off to go to the corral where all the poop is. Its a scary feeling when it does happen especially when you don't know where he is.



I played monopoly with Tyrell and we played for a long time!!!! Now we have all hotels on each peace of land. Tyrell was getting broke and kept getting in debt to be even though you has like way more hotels then me.





That's pretty much it besides playing on the computer and stuff... (this is Saturday's post)



Kaylee and Reggie

No comments:

Post a Comment