Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sick Day And Bed Day

Today I got up and I had some breakfast. I couldn`t get my mind around it because I am sick with the flu. Although I am better now then before last night. Last night I was going through all our clothes because we are going to move on the 28th. I gave a lot to the Salvation Army and to my little niece Grace. When I went to bed I felt a bit dizzy so I kinda thought that I was going to be sick because Megan and Jesse were sick and were at the house.


So I filled my water bottle and I went to bed. I went and put on my nighty that I made in sewing and that is nice for the winter because it is nice and warm. I am sleeping in my Mom's bed because Megan had to go into my room and Dad went to the valley to get our new farm ready. I took his spot, and boy am I ever enjoying sleeping with my mom. In the night I woke up with the flu and I told mom. So like every 2 hours I was waking up. Mom felt my forehead and I was with a fever. I was hot on the forehead.
Mom told me to get changed because I was dressed up to warm. You know when you have the flu and when you stand up you feel dizzy, well I had that. I couldn't focus on anything. I was trying to find some clothes but being with fever its not an easy thing to do. I took a aspirin for the suffering. I went to the bathroom because I thought I was going to throw up, but I was wrong. I told mom that I needed a container because I thought I would not make it.The most wonderful idea my mom had was to thhrow up in a ziplock bag (a big one of course) and when you want to get rid of it, why, you zip and throw!

So, lets get on with today shall we. I had some cereal but it took me a long time because when I was grabbing a bowl, I had a headache. After a few minutes I grabbed the cereal and then layed down and then a few minutes after I grabbed the milk and ate. I went into my room again sleeping until I had the feeling I had to throw up, and sure enough, I didn't have time to go to the bathroom, so I had to throw up in the zip lock bag. I threw that one away and then I went to bed and slept for 4 hours and then I felt ALOT better and then I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and then that's pretty much it for the flu..... Hope to go to town, lets see if I am well enough because I don't want to have a night like I did last night. Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment