Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Chicks???

21 days ago our chicken wanted little baby chicks, thats called "Broody". When the chickens are broody they stop laying. They have to sit on their nests for 21 days. Today and tomorrow we should hear little baby chicks chirping.

They have to be under the Mother for about a week. Tyrell and I are also looking for Smirkies kitties. She has them hid in one of the wood piles we have.We have big huge long piles so we will be looking for them for quite awhile.

Right now I am looking after the banana loaf we have in the cook stove. When I mention that the cook stove is on that means it has to be at 300 degrees. Can you imagine that in a small tiny cabin 300 degrees!?!?

Anyways I thought I would do a quick blog post.

Have a great day:)
Kaylee and Reggie***

No comments:

Post a Comment