Sunday, June 20, 2010

Road Trip

Ahhhh back at home. Dad,Tyrell,Grandma,Auntie Joan, and I went to clear dale to see Auntie Cathy,Uncle Wayne and my 5 cousins sing. They did very very well, although we were abit late so we couldn't hear them sing, only just a song.

Shaya and I went to the park for awhile. There are a huge pile of sands 1 huge one for older kids and a small little one for 5 and under, A man throws money in there and you have to search through the sand to find money!

We found a few quarters so I asked Shaya if she wanted a freezes and she said YES. She even showed me where it was! She's a smart girl that one!. We went on the swing. I haven't been on for quite a while until now.

I was wearing a complete white shirt and I had a freezes and I thought I would have spilt on my shirt. Well Shaya tripped when I was in the shade and then red juice came out and just landed on my pants and socks but I don't care its wash and wear!

It was soooo hot out it wasn't even funny.Thank goodness there was nice cold cold freezes. It was time to go so we had a group picture. It was sure nice to see them all again.

The trip was a couple hours. On the way home we decided to take the long way because there is pavement and also no gravel roads! We stopped at a gas station and Darcy came into our vehicle.

I love going on a road trip:) Dad dropped off Darcy so I decided to come with him because I had laundry and dishes to do. Darcy was so thankful for me doing the dishes.

Well I am going to go now

Kaylee and Reggie***

No comments:

Post a Comment