Friday, April 9, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today I am making Chocolate Chip Cookies because my uncle Marv might come for our Friday supper. I will post the recipe today ( well I will try too anyways).Right now I am waiting for Mom to help me find a bucket of sugar because our white container is empty and all as I need is half a cup more.



I was bike riding to day and I was kinda tired afterwards. I guess you could say I crashed because my brake didn't work so I was racing with my self and I hit the post by the horse pen and I wiped out totally. Tomorrow lets just hope I'm not sore...



Reggie sure got some exercise he is so tired he is lying in front of our cook stove and practically sleeping peacefully. This isn't a very long post...sorry.....



Kaylee and Reggie ***

Chocolate Chip Cookies...

2 cups butter

2 cups sugar

4 eggs

2 tsp vanilla

5 cups flour

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp salt

2 cups chocolate chips

2 cups oats

Cream butter,sugar and eggs, vanilla together add dry mixture to creamed,drys onto ungreased cookie sheet,

bake at 350 degree's for 10 to 15 minutes.... Bonn appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment