Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last Day Here


Today is my last day here at my friends house. I had the most wonderful time doing schoolwork here. Mom and Dad are going to pick me up in the afternoon or evening. Yesterday was our town day. I went to sewing and I think 1 or 2 more weeks I will be done the baby blanket that I am making.




Last night we watched abit of Alvin And The Chickmunks and the other movie called 27 dresses. I love that show just because of the dresses. I am going to go to my new home at the valley. No more living in a house now its going to be in a small cabin.




Well will right later tonight or tomorrow or something...


ps. I can write down there because Mom and Dad had bought an air card. An air card is you plug it in your computer and where ever you have cell service you can have Internet.


pps.I can't wait till I see Reggie my dog.




Kaylee and Reggie

No comments:

Post a Comment