Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Day




Today was a busy day. I cleaned the whole kitchen and it took me about 4 and a half hours to have it all nice and shiny. I made some Carrot Loaf and that took me no time at all. I will give you the recipe below.I cleaned up my mess again and then I made some Marconi and cheese and that was good. I went on my computer for a while. I brought in some wood and some kindling to make a fire. Later on I made some chocolate cookies. It turned out that we were out of chocolate chips so I replaced chocolate chips to raisins. I made my self a little pizza and that was really good. When I had the cookies on a rack to cool off an hour later there is only 1 rack left. Darcy says that it was really good,Dad said it was good and then last but not least Mom said it was really good too. Like I said before I will post the recipe also down below.Well that's pretty much it. So ta ta for now



Carrot Loaf
Really Tasty and spicy:)
Cooking oil 1/2 cup
Eggs 2
Granulated sugar 1 cup
Finely grated carrots 1 cup
All purpose flour 1 1/2 (1 and a half)
Baking powder 2 tsp
Baking soda 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon 1 tsp
Nutmeg 3/4 tsp
Cloves 1/4 tsp
Ginger 1/4 tsp
Chopped walnuts 1/2 cup
In mixing bowl beat cooking oil,eggs and sugar together until blended.Stir in carrots
Combine all remaining ingredients in another bowl. Pour into carrot batter. Stir only to moisten. Turn into greased 9x5x3 inch (23x12x7cm) loaf pan. Bake 350 degree's. even for about 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan to cool on rack. Store in plastic bag. Yield: 1 loaf.
Enjoy!
Chocolate chip cookies
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
3/4 cup trans fat free soft tub margarine spread
2 large egg whites
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 cups ( 12 ounces) chocolate chips
3/4 chopped walnuts (optional)
3/4 cup raisins (optional)
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1.preheat the oven to 350 degree's. Cot a baking sheet with coking spray.
2. Ina large mixing bow or the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the sugar and margarine with a wooden spoon or on medium speed until smooth. Beat in the egg whites and vanilla, then the chickpeas and chocolate chips. Add the flour oats,baking soda, and salt, and mix on low speed until a thick dough forms.
3. Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto the baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart. Press gently with a fork to flatten. Bake until the cookies are golden and brown and just sent 11 to 13 minutes;do not over bake. Transfer to a rack to cool.
4. store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
5. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment