Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Birthday Party

The Birthday Surprise is................ CONFETTI!!!! Everyone each had a little confetti container. At the bottom you twist the cap and the top shoots and confetti shot everywhere, nice and slow. They were all singing happy birthday to me and at the last verse of the birthdaysong everybody shot at me,

Some went into the cake but who ever had a slice of cake with confetti in it you had to pick it off, I think I swallowed one, whoops! Anyways here's a few pics :)

If you look closely there is confetti landing on my cake and head!!!!

My brothers


1 comment:

  1. Hey dear I am so glad to know about this fun birthday bash. My cousin turned 18 years old so his parents hosted the angry birds birthday bash for him. They kept it as a secret from him so booked one of the rental spaces for parties and did extra ordinary arrangements.

    ReplyDelete