Sunday, July 4, 2010

Birds.VS.Cat

I was out on the deck chatting with Mom, all of a sudden there were some birds that were screaming, they made a birds nest under our roof and were screaming and flying all crazy like, all the time.

Mom and I looked and there was our cat, Marshmellow, eyeballing them. The parents were protecting their young baby birds.I thought it was so cute and funny at the same time.



Have you ever heard of riding a cow all the way home???? Tyrell and I were sent off to do a mission.

Noami never came up to be milked. Tyrell and I had to get her on a lead rope and haul her over to the milking area. We went to the field and searched. Finally we saw her at the bottom of the hill.

Tyrell said to me that he never ever rode a cow and wanted to. I put my hand on his foot and raised him up so that he`s on the cow. I thought it was so funny, riding a milk cow home.

Mom and I milked and I milked 1 gallon in 30 minutes. Mom milked about a gallon and a half.I am going to make some butter today again. We have so much cream,milk, and butter. Anyone want some???

No comments:

Post a Comment